Sunday 23 January 2011

Note to Mr.K

Dear Dearest, 
Your back in England now. The homeland. I'm still here in France where it's sunny but cold. I have my observation this week and I really could have done with you being here for me to practice my French and for you to support me and keep me chilled out. We'll practice on skype though. When I was walking back from the bus stop earlier a... kind, old French lady asked me if I was ok. At least, I think that's what she said. I said yes and thanked her. I'm glad that you got to come out here for a week. But now I miss being with you in England and in Montpellier. But I'll make myself enjoy these last two weeks so that I have lots of stories to tell you. Anyway, there's only one more Sunday to go and then I'll be back in Leeds for the one after that. I miss you very much. I love you very much too though. Xxxx
(PS. I would have sent you this by text message, but that was before I found out it costs me 85p per text!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment