Monday 28 February 2011

Lundi

Monday is a long day. A very long day. Not entirely unpleasant, but just full on. Here's the break down. (If anyone's interested. Is anyone interested?) Two lectures, a seminar, one group meeting to do planning and half a group meeting to make sure we're all on the same page, a trip to the travel agent, a very sweaty gym workout, (not sure I needed to share the sweaty part...), a little stint in the library, a dinner, a clean up after Mr.K the patient that can't do all that much with one hand, a mini photo shoot in the kitchen and a crème brûlée. The crème brûlée was definitely the high light. Throw in a few deep breaths and some keep calm and just graduate and welcome to my day. 
Feel free to remind me of this day at any point in the future when I'm complaining about being busy. Well actually, I say that today was a busy a day, but I'd wager that I'll look back at this day, maybe when I'm in the throws of dissertation writing, or planning for an observation in my NQT year and beg to be taken back to this 'busy' day. 

PS. Check out Mr.K's sweet new, neat scar. 




No comments:

Post a Comment