Monday 27 June 2011

The birth of my apparent adulthood

When it's your birthday, there's a rule that you get to do whatever you want. 
Well, it was my birthday this last weekend, so I did. 
My birthday was actually on Saturday, but the celebrations started on Friday.
Just because I've used the word celebration, don't conjure up some kind of grand image.
I'm not one for going out and partying, so doing what I want basically involved my very best friends, pizza,  posh drinks, making lemonade, skittles and playing silly games. 
Please observe.

I read somewhere once that birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more cake. 
Well, I don't love cake that much, so I had a birthday pizza.
A Costco pizza naturally.









These last two photos are kind of special.
Special as in precious because they're of me and my very best friends
 and special as in...special.

No comments:

Post a Comment