Tuesday 21 June 2011

There's a snake in my boot




When I don't know what to write about, I take a look through my photo albums until something jumps out at me.
Well, it doesn't literally jump out, but.....
Anyway, today is such a day, which is way I'm going to write about a snake.

I vaguely remember having a snake draped around my shoulders when I was just a wee one. 
Maybe on holiday or in a pet shop.
I don't remember.
Actually, when I really think about it I'm not sure if either of those things ever happened.
It might be a made up memory.
Or maybe a dream that I had a very long time ago that I've confused as a memory.
Anyways, so seeing as I don't really remember it, 
when I was asked last week if I'd ever touched a snake, I said errrrm no.
Then I went right ahead and touched one.
It was...unexpected.
It was warm and not at all slimey or slippery.
Like I said, unexpected.

At least that's one thing I can tick off my bucket list now.

That was a lie.
I don't even have a bucket list.
And even if I did I don't think touching a snake would be on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment