Saturday 16 July 2011

Thank yous

Thank you to a pretty sweet first year of marriage. 
Don't worry, I'm not going to get all gushy, but basically its been a year of wishes, extreme joy and even more extreme love.
It's been a very happy year for us both.

Thank you for the lessons that I've learnt over this year.
Ross has learnt that if he restrains me (he can hold both my wrists with one hand and tickle me with the other) I will pretty instantly be full of rage.
I have learnt not to pretend to be moody, because pretty quickly my pretending turns into me being genuinely moody, and that's no fun for either of us.

Thank you to Preston Temple.
You are beautiful and so peaceful.

Thank you to chimichangas.
I tried you for the first time yesterday and you will now be more than welcome in my life.

Thank you to Harry Potter.
I grew up with your books and films and now that the very last film has come out, I feel like a chapter of my life has come to an end and I'm ready to be more grown up now.
(Also, the last film was saweet.)

Thank you to the rain. 
Most people are expecting summer right now and that means blue skies, the sun and warm temperatures.
But we're England, so it's raining.
But I love the summer rain.

Warm and fresh smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment