Thursday 7 July 2011

The ultimate to do list

There are lots of people in this world that make lists.
I am one of them.
Shopping lists, meal lists, job lists, packing lists, presents lists...
Basically all kinds of lists.
A while back, I saw this film called 'The Bucket List'.
I really liked the idea of an extreme to do list of stuff I want to do before I'm right said Fred.
(That's Cockney rhyming slang for dead by the way.)
So seeing as this is my list, I'm going to add, change or maybe even completely remove items at will.
Life is ever changing, so my list will be the same.

1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
2. Witness a birth. (My own children won't count)
3. Take a photography class.
4. Go back to Rome with a fully charged camera and take photos of all the places Ross & I visited on our honeymoon.
5. Memorise a poem.
6. Throw a surprise birthday party.
7. Blow my first months wages from my first teaching job on something memorable.
8. Have my girls to sleep over once every year and review/make predictions.
9. Be an extra in TV programme/film.
10. Be in the audience of a TV programme.
11. Go on Oblivion and keep my eyes open and hands in the air for the entire ride.
12. Read the Bible all the way through.
13. Attend a session of General Conference in person.
14. Read 50 books in a year.
15. Give blood.
16. See the cherry blossoms in Japan.
17. Try real sushi.
18. Go for afternoon tea in a posh hotel in London.
19. See Wicked. Again.
20. Go vegan for a week.
21. Turn up at an airport, book a ticket for the first plane that's leaving and go on an adventure.
22. Take a photo everyday for a year.
23. Make ice cream from scratch.
24. Only consume orange food for one day.
25. Develop a party trick.
26. Ride a mechanical rodeo bull.
27. Attend a major sporting event.
28. Buy a house.
29. Fly somewhere in first class.
30. Get a pedicure.
31. Give up fizzy drinks for a year.
32. Try lobster.
33. Watch a firework display without covering my ears.
34. Go to the cinema at midnight to see a film as it comes out.
35. Go to carnival.
36. Go to a music festival.
37. Eat gelato in Rome.
38. Learn to say hello in 50 languages.
39. Learn to play an entire song on the piano.
40. Go to a belly dancing class.
41. Fire a gun.
42. See the Northern Lights.
43. Give £500 to charity all in one go.
44. Visit the British Museum & the Tate Gallery.
45. Learn to play chess.
46. Beat Ross in a game of chess.
47. Become an early riser.
48. Meet a member of the Royal family.
49. Shop at Harrods.
50. Take up pilates.
51. Send a letter to someone who has inspired me.
52. Wear a different coloured nail varnish everyday for a month.
53. Be a mentor to someone.
54. Win something.
55. Learn how to make an origami crane.
56. See the Mona Lisa.
57. Keep adding to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment