Sunday 13 November 2011

Looking forward

There a few little things I'm looking forward to this week.

Tomorrow I have to give a presentation in French.
I'm not looking forward to actually doing the presentation, but I am looking forward to it being done.
I can already imagine how relieved I'm going to feel.

Then on Wednesday I hand in another assignment.
I'm not looking forward to writing the damned thing, but I'm looking forward to handing it.

I'm in school on Thursday, which is honestly my favourite part of my degree.
I'm looking forward to being called Mrs Kerr again and coming away with another five drawings of myself with various kiddies for my fridge.

Then on Friday I'll be in Amsterdam.
Just a casual little trip for the day.
How sweet will that be?
This is why I love living in Europe, hop on a ferry for the night and wake up in Amsterdam.
Boom.
I promise to avoid the 'special' brownies, but I can't make any promises about the red light district.
I'm kind of intrigued to see it.
Don't judge me for that.


1 comment: