Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bad dream

Something bad happened last night.
Not like the-world-is-ending-and-we're-all-going-to-die kind of bad, but you know, pretty bad.
Pretty-ish bad.

Basically at 4:14am I had a dream that we had a power cut whilst we were sleeping.
Not so bad, I know, but because of the power cut my alarm clock didn't go off the next morning.
So I overslept by approximately 2.4 hours which meant that I was late for work, 
which meant that my boss was late for work, 
which meant she was really mad with me even though a power cut is pretty legit and nothing to do with me, 
which meant that she fired me.
See. prettyish bad.

And that's not even the worst part.
Because between me waking up at 4:14am and my alarm actually going of at 6:20am, I woke up to check the time 400 times.
At least.

Bad night's sleep.

And Becky after a bad night's sleep usually makes for a grumpy Becky.
Poor Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment