Thursday 8 September 2011

Pork/port chops


I'm a big fan of ridic-u-lous pet names.
Honeypie, pumpkin eyes, sugar lump, oaty cakes, cute-and-delicious-frosted-cupcake.
The more farcical the better.
(Please know that even I don't take myself seriously, so please, don't you do it either.)
I've been using pet names for a long time now.
Ross sometimes like in on the action.
He sent me this text a few nights ago.
"What you doing pork chop?"
Surprisingly pork chop is a name that I've never used before.
But I love it.
So I text him back and told him to add pork chop into the rotation of regularly used pet names.
Only I didn't say pork chop.
My stupid fingers typed in port chop instead, which Ross found kinda hilarious.
I did too when he pointed it out.
So now we have two new names.
Pork chop & port chop.
I love both equally.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love ridiculous pet names too, honey bunches & sugar britches are some I regularly use.

    And as for biscuits and gravy... let me see. A biscuit is a bread-y thing, kind of like a dinner roll. You can eat them with butter and jam, honey, or gravy (which is usually a breakfast thing).

    Scott loves them SO much! They don't look very appetizing, but they are pretty delicious. Are you going to make some? (you should!)

    ReplyDelete