Tuesday 23 November 2010

Blob

I have cordially decided that I do not like the word blog. I'm not sure why. There's just something about it. All bloggish and bloggy. Maybe it's because with such a definite g sound. (g-g-g-g-g I'm trying to remember the phonic strategy for teaching a child the g sound. Nevermind, it will come back to me. Probably in the middle of the night. Or while I'm taking a shower.) 


Anyway, for whatever reason I don't like the word blog I have henceforth decided to use the word blob instead. (Just like I say sandwishes instead of sandwiches and bom instead of bum. Don't judge too harshly.) 


For example, Mr.K might say "what're you doing Bex?" (Yes he does sometimes call me Bex.) 
And I will reply, "Oh, I'm just writing my blob."


Or as another example, I might be speaking to my Momma, and ask, "Did you check out my blob yet today?" 


Blob. I like it. Thank you for reading my blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment