Friday 7 October 2011

Birthday antics


My love turns 24 on Sunday.
And seeing as you can't do all that much to actually celebrate your day of birth on a Sunday, 
his birthday weekend started right the second he walked through the door from work tonight.

Me: Hey babe
(I never call Ross babe, so I'm not sure why I decided to right then)
 whaddaya wanna do tonight?
For your birrrthday?!
Him: Pause.
Erm, I want to sit on the sofa and watch ten episodes of the Simpsons.

What can I say?
My man knows what he likes.

And how to party, apparently.

PS. Check out my little giveaway. 

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY for birthdays! You're right about Sunday birthdays being a little bit lame {Oh, my words, not yours} but at least he won't have to go to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what can you say to that? You can't say no. See you later sweet pea. Looking forward to birthday celebrations! xxxx

    ReplyDelete