Monday 16 May 2011

Scenes from a Sheffield weekend

Actually, this post should really be called scenes from a Sheffield Saturday, because I didn't take a single picture on Friday or Sunday.
But weekend, whatever.


♥ Have you ever seen such gorgeous brown eyes on a little boy?
♥ An African guy was wearing the most incredible outfit at the wedding on Saturday.
I had to sneak up behind him really close to take this picture...


♥ Sheffield Peace Gardens.
Excellent place for wedding photos.

♥ I swear this photo was not blurred when I took it.
Anyway, there just happened to be about 1,000 Morris dancers in town on Saturday.
I have no idea why they were there, but I loved it.

♥ Other than the fact that Ross looks like a midget in this picture, I really love this.

♥ No words, just awesomeness.

♥ Some Morris dancer wearing lots of bells around his ankles was also parading around with this over his head.
A kid thought it was a dinosaur.



♥ There is nothing that I don't love about this photo.
Awesome green outfit, check.
Morris dancers, check.
Super cute little girl in a coat that is approximately 70 sizes too big for her, check.

Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment