Sunday 19 December 2010

Talent and/or Curse

Dear Mom,
I have always admired your ability to simply look a wrapped present and know what it is. However, I have seemingly inherited this talent (or curse). I have now officially ruined the surprise element of Christmas for myself. I am quite (probably more like definitely) sure that I know what all but one of my pre
sents from Mr.K are. Admittedly, I didn't help myself much when I went looking for presents mid November and found three of them. But I then promised (Mr.K made me promise) that I would never go looking for presents ever again. And I haven't. But that is beside the point. I have ruined Christmas. Well, at least the present/gift part.
Thank you for blessing me with this hereditary gift and/or curse.
Sincerely your loving daughter,

XxXxxOOoXoO
(Big kiss, little kiss, big kiss, little kiss, little kiss, big hug, big hug, little hug, big kiss, little hug, big hug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment