Wednesday 29 December 2010

Whadda Gem

Mr. K is playing COD. If you know what COD is and if your woman and if your a women that knows what COD is not because you enjoy playing it yourself, but frequently you are a COD widow, then I salute you. I bow to you in fact. I am still learning how to be a gracious COD widow. 

Anyway, this is not what I wanted to talk about. 2010 has been good to me. It's been good to many. For me, 2010 has been a very good year. Very likeable, very enjoyable and very memorable. And seeing as we're now practically at the end of 2010, I thought I'd make a quick list of some of my most likeable, enjoyable and memorable times. Here we go.

/ Getting married
/ Seeing the colosseum with my very own eyes
/ Going to the temple for the first time
/ Opening predictions with my beloved housemates
/ Buying a sofa (not a big deal for many, but it was our very own sofa. The first thing we bought together)
/ CentreParcs with my family
/ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
/ A Thousand Splendid Suns
/ The heat in Rome
/ The best lasagne I've ever eaten
/ The mafia lord in the white suit and crocodile shoes
/ Peter Kay
/ Mr. K's promotion
/ Lots of firsts
/ The X factor
/ The birth of this here blog
/ Fireflies playlist


/ The creation of my plan (not an evil plan, a lovely plan)
/ Seeing so many friends get married
/ Random trip to A Month of Sundaes
/ These photos/times....
























































No comments:

Post a Comment