Tuesday 12 April 2011

(Almost) 30 photos

Some of my honeypies are doing this 30 photos thing on the book of faces, and I've decided that I'm going to join in. 


In a side note, a used chilli in the dinner I made tonight and even remembered to wash my hands after so I didn't make anyway where sting if I touched it with my red hot fingers. I just rubbed my eye. Turns out I should have washed my hands twice. It burns.




♥ someone you spend a lot of time with
I feel like this is a boring choice, but I'm sorry,
 I live with the boy, so of course course course I spend a lot of time with him.

♥ a picture of you
I've never had some many pictures taken of me in one day, 
so thee ol' wedding day seemed an obvious choice.

♥ a random picture of you and your sig. other
This photo just always makes me laugh.

♥ an old picture of you
I knew how to rock the double denim ten years ago. 
Ohhhh yeah.

♥ a picture of your siblings
Obvs my Dad isn't a sibling, but just roll with it, k?

♥ a picture that you've never posted before
I can't think why I've never posted this before.
It is pure GOLD!

♥ a picture of someone you miss
Grays, France is a long way away.
I look forward to your sweet return this summer.

♥ a picture of people you know now and then
These sugarplums will always be my home girls. Fact.

♥ a picture of your favourite place
This place means that I can be with my loved forever.
That's right. For.Ever.

♥ a person you can tell everything to
Chlo. My best friend. She is a complete rockstar/clean freak and I love her.

♥ a picture of your everyday life
Just messing around with the hubs. Standard.

♥ a picture from a place you love
Haworth. Possibly one of the quaintest most picturesque places in all of England.

♥ a picture that reminds you of great times
Montpellier, Janurary 2011. 
Teaching in a French primary school. 
Priceless.

♥ a picture of one of your favourite foods
Baklava. I crave this sweet, syrupy, nutty goodness all, the, time.

♥ a picture from the best day of your life
Obvious choice. Cute, cheesy, gag whatever.

♥ a picture that always makes you laugh
It's just hilarious creepy. Ross might kill me for this.

♥ a photo from a great night
A trip to the fair in my first year in Leeds. 

♥ a picture of the people who are closest to you
Obscure angle, but housies for life. I love these girls.
Also, I'm taller than all of them. Even when they wear heels. Story of my life.

♥ a picture of your parents when they were your age
I don't have one of both of them on my laptop.
Nice hair Mom. (Ha!)

♥ a picture from last summer
Oversized sunnies at the Colosseum. Perfecto. 

♥ a picture of you on your favourite vacation
I loved the Caribbean. 
And I love how deliciously brown it made me.
And I love how cute my two younger brothers look in this picture. 

♥ a picture of your closest friend
Obvious choice.

Ok, so I didn't quite do all thirty. Ross is giving me evils because he wants the laptop, and I didn't have photos for some of them, so I just cut them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment