Friday 15 April 2011

Sayin thank you

This photo has nothing to do with the post. I just like it. Kthanks.

♥ Thank you yesterday. You saw me hand in my assignment, which I am NOT sorry to see go and will NOT be missed, and you saw me do some pretty marvellous things in the kitchen. Thursday, you were good to me.

♥ Thank you to Adele. As in the singer. She is a soul mama. Set fire to the rain is my favourite song right now. I like to sing it as loud as I can and imagine that I sound like you. I don't, but it's fun. 

♥ Thank you to my new lipstick. You are the perfect casual shade of pink and go with everything. And even if you don't I'm going to wear you anyway.



♥ Thank you Ross. When I am full of self pity, you do things like this. Nothing makes me laugh more than when you your craziness takes dance form. You are da bomb. Diggity.  

♥ Thank you Chlo & Jar. We have spent so much time with you over the last few months. The boys play COD and we are best friends so we can just sit in silence and it's still nice.
 Thank you for always saying that everything that I make is delicious. It makes me feel like I'm good at something. 



♥ Thank you to the English countryside. You are so close by and natureish. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so much green. 

♥ Thank you to Modern Family. You made me laugh a lot this week. 

♥ Thank you to my real life fam. I have so much love and happiness in my life because of you. Mom, Pops you are mainly crazy but I love you both a mazillion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment