Friday 22 April 2011

The royal wedding


Erm, hellllloooo. The royal wedding is a week today. 
I think I speak for the entire country when I say that we are rejoicing.
Rejoicing. 
Even the people that couldn't care two flying carrots about the royal family are rejoicing, 
because a royal wedding means an EXTRA BANK HOLIDAY!
And seriously, who would complain about an extra day off?
Only the lunatics and wackos.
And on this occassion I am neither, so I'm rejoicing!
Granted, I would rejoice even more if Wills & Kate
 (I find it strange, but I am not above popular culture, so I have no qualms with shortening William down to Wills) 
decided to do this as their wedding march.
They would be the coolest royals ever. 
Legends in fact.
So until next Friday, I live in hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment